Dragon Sight Technical Services LLC
Last Updated 10/21/2021
Dragon Sight Technical Services LLC (“We” or “Us” or “Our”) is committed to maintaining robust privacy protection when You visit Our Website. This commitment shall extend to any other media form, media channel, mobile website, or mobile application related or connected thereto. All referenced services shall be known collectively as the “Site” and may be accessed at https://www.dragonsight.tech
We may collect, use, and disclose certain information relating to You when You utilize our Service. We will collect only information relevant to the Service features You request. We will never gather information that is unrelated to the Service as provided by Us at https://www.dragonsight.tech
Section 0 - Definitions & Purposes
Section 0.1 – Identity Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized shall have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account shall refer herein to a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
- Company (referred to herein as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) shall refer herein to Dragon Sight Technical Services LLC.
- Device shall refer herein to any Device that can access the Service.
- Dragon Sight Technical Services shall refer to Dragon Sight Technical Services LLC.
- DSTS shall refer herein to Dragon Sight Technical Services LLC.
- Personal Data shall refer herein to Personal Information.
- Personal Information shall refer herein to information that can be used to identify You.
- Non-Personal Information shall refer herein to information that cannot be used to identify You.
- Site shall refer herein to Dragon Sight Technical Services, located at https://www.dragonsight.tech
- Service shall refer herein to the Website and any attached Services which shall be found at http://www.dragonsight.tech
- Website shall refer herein to Dragon Sight Technical Services, located at https://www.dragonsight.tech
- You shall refer herein to the individual or legal entity accessing or using the Website or Service, as applicable.
Section 0.2 – Policy Purpose
Section 1 - Possession & Ownership
Section 1.1 – Our Possession Of Personal Information
Information gathered by Us as a result of You accessing Our provided Service shall be held and retained exclusively by Us. We will never sell, trade, or volunteer Your information to any other company or entity without first receiving Your full consent. All information which You provide to Us shall be reserved for Our exclusive use and shall not be transmitted outside of the Service. Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Section 1.2 – Right To Review
You may request for review any personal data collected by DSTS. You may request to have Your relevant Personal Information purged from Our systems at any time You decide to discontinue use of Our Service. A request for the removal of Your Personal Information shall be interpreted as a request for Service termination. Effective immediately upon such request, You will lose any and all access to Your Account. You will be required to register a new Account if access to the Service is desired by You at a later date.
Section 1.3 – Transaction Data
In exception to Section 1.2 We will retain in perpetuity any and all data pertaining to transactions conducted within or through any or all Services affiliated with Dragon Sight Technical Services.
Section 1.4 – Financial Information
Section 2 - Consent
Section 2.1 – Implied Consent
Section 2.2 – Consent Of Registration
Section 3 - Information We Collect
Section 3.1 – Personal Information
- Email: submitted for the purposes of Site or Service registration.
- First Name: submitted for the purposes of Site or Service registration.
- Last Name: submitted for the purposes of Site or Service registration.
- Date Of Birth: (if applicable) submitted by You for the purposes of accessing age restricted content.
- Contact Information: submitted by You for the purposes of receiving information relevant to Your requests for service or assistance.
- Shipping Address: (if applicable) submitted by You for the purposes of shipping.
- Billing Address: (if applicable) submitted by You for the purposes of billing.
- Credit Card Number: financial information pertaining to Your credit card as provided by You for the purposes of reservation billing, purchase billing, or subscription billing.
Section 3.2 – Non-Personal Information
- General Demographic Information: as provided by Your browser.
- Anonymous Usage Data: which shall be used to analyze how visitors to the Site are utilizing its features.
- Referring Pages: which shall be used to identify how You first arrive at the Site.
- Access Device: which shall refer to the Device and manner in which You access the Service.
Section 3.3 – Information Collected By Technology
Section 3.3.1 – Usage Data
Usage Data is information which is collected by technology. We collect Usage Data automatically and at regular intervals while You are utilizing the Service.
Usage Data may include but is not limited to the following:
- Internet Protocol Address of visiting Device.
- Web Browser Type.
- Web Browser Version.
- Pages of Our Service visited by You.
- Time and Date of Your visit.
- Unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Mobile Device operating system.
- Mobile Device Unique Identifier.
- Mobile Web Browser in use.
Section 3.4 – Information Provided By User
In addition to the information provided automatically by Your browser when You visit the Site, to become a subscriber to the Service We will ask You to provide additional information during registration. The requested information shall be used only for the purposes of establishing Your Account with DSTS and shall not be sold, traded, or published outside of the Company.
Section 3.4.1 – Third-Party Social Media Services Information
We may collect additional information in the event You choose to connect Your Account and log in to use the Service through a Third-Party Social Media Service. In the event You choose to register through or otherwise grant Us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal Data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s Account.
The data We may collect from a Third-Party Social Media Service shall include but is not limited to:
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Activities
- Your Contact List
Section 3.5 – Tracking Technology & Cookies
The technologies We may use include but are not limited to:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of Our Service may use local stored objects to collect and store information about Your preference or Your activity on Our Service. See here for more information.
- Web Beacons: Certain sections of Our Service and Our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit DSTS to, for example, count how many times a particular page has been visited.
Section 3.6 – Children’s Prohibition Policy
Dragon Sight Technical Services is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, nor do We allow anyone under the age of 13 to register for an Account. In the event that We learn that We have gathered Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, We will delete that information as soon as possible. If You believe We have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 4 - How We Use & Share Information
Section 4.1 – Personal Information
In general the Personal Information provided by You shall be used to help Us communicate with You.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if We have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms Of Service which shall include investigation of potential violations, address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Section 4.2 – Non-Personal Information
Section 4.3 – Information Transfer
Section 4.4 – Usage Purposes
Dragon Sight Technical Services may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Provide Our Service
- Maintain Our Service
- Manage Your Account
- Performance Of Contract
- Contact Account Owner
- Provide You With News
- Provide You With Special Promotional Offers
- Manage Your Requests
- Business Transfers
Section 4.5 – Other Uses
We may use Your information for other purposes which shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Data Analysis
- Identifying Usage Trends
- Determining Effectiveness Of Promotional Materials
- Improve Your Experience
- Improve Our Service
Section 4.6 – Data Sharing
We additionally reserve the right to share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Business Partners: We may share Your Personal Information with Our business partners to offer You certain products or services.
- With Other Users: when You share Personal Information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other Users, such information may be viewed by all Users and may be publicly distributed outside of the Service. If You interact with other Users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other Users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your Personal Information for any other purpose with Your consent. We will require a signed Consent Of Release in the event You wish us to perform this disclosure.
Section 5 - How We Protect Information
Section 5.1 – Information Security
We implement security measures designed to protect Your information from unauthorized access. Your Account is protected by Your password and We strongly urge You to take steps to keep Your information safe by not disclosing Your password and by logging out of Your Account after each use. We further protect Your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that Your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using Our Service, You acknowledge that you understand and assume these risk. You furthermore agree that You shall not in any way hold DSTS nor any of its affiliates responsible nor liable in the event of a security breach.
Section 6 - Exemptions
Section 6.1 – Links & Other Services
As part of the Service, We may provide links to or compatibility with other websites or applications. However, We shall not be responsible for the privacy practices employed by those websites. We shall also not be responsible for the information nor content contained by such third party websites.
Section 6.2 Scope Of Policy
Section 7 - Contact Us
Section 7.1 – Support
As We take each and every security concern seriously, We do Our utmost to research every issue thoroughly before responding. Please permit the time required for Us to research Your issue and allow up to 72 hours for DSTS to respond to Your inquiry.